DO NOT HIRE ELLA MAIDS TO DO ANY CLEANING FOR YOU!!!I mistakenly hired them for back to back jobs and regret it.

They were to clean a house after a move out and clean a condo for a move in. The house, they didn't clean the ceramic floor tiles, all corners were left dirty, the empty areas where the fridge/freezer were they did not clean. Counters were left with a residue on them. I asked for all mirror closet doors to be done, did only one.

Condo looked like they swept/mopped center of each room, behind doors not clean, windows not cleaned, stove not cleaned, closets were not swept. The condo and house were both completely empty when they did the so called cleaning, so there was nothing in their way to clean around. They asked for either cash or check made out to the cleaner, not to the company, so I reported them to tax agencies. By giving cash or making the check out to one person on the cleaning crew showed me they are not reporting company income and not paying payroll taxes on their employees.

Had I known the bad job they were going to do, I would have maid the check out to the company because they would have to report income if I did that. Once I was able to go to the house and condo, I was shocked! I called them and was told that they should have charged more because the house was dirty. I tried to get someone to meet me at the house and do a walk through to see what I wanted done, but Lina did a drive by and gave me the price.

I asked her again to meet me at the house but she said it was okay. How do you give someone a price just by looking at the outside? I didn't understand that, you would need to know what needed to be done inside. They were an hour and half late for the condo cleaning appointment.

Not very professional. This was really one of the worst cleaning companies I have ever seen. I asked for a refund on the condo as they didn't do anything but mop, but she said they did more. I took a lot of pictures of how they left the house and condo, and then took pictures after I had to go and clean behind them.

Big difference.

I had thought I would make it easy on myself by not having to do the cleaning myself, but I did end up doing both places after the had cleaned.So if you need a cleaning service, hire a different company, just stay away from Ella Maids, they don't know how to clean.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $150. This person is overall dissatisfied with Ellas Maid Service and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ellas maid service cleaning service at Ellas Maid Service was work ethics Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Ellas Maid Service to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ellas Maid Service?

Comments